Wednesday 21 October 2015

Best Soup Ever


I can't believe I haven't posted this yet!
Back in July, I went to Lewes with my mum and sisters, and we ended up popping into one of Lewes' many cafes for lunch.

Le Magasin has a cosy and stylish atmosphere, and their menu had many tempting options, but as I wasn't very hungry, I opted for the soup of the day
The soup was mushroom, and came with artisan bread and a nice-sized knob of butter on the side.
Now, usually soup isn't something to get wildly excited about, but this soup tasted amazing. I enjoyed every mouthful and could have easily eaten a second bowl of the stuff!


Instead, I finished my drink (Dandelion and Burdock, yum!) and admired my surroundings.
The cafe wasn't at all busy, though we visited outside of the usual lunchtime period. I would definitely recommend going to this place, and my stomach growls at the mere thought of more of that soup.
Everyone else ate different food, and everyone enjoyed theirs, too, so overall it's a pretty good place!


This visit counts towards my goal of trying out 30 new food/drink establishments (goal #36 on The List). Very enjoyable it was, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment