|Flying Fish (218/365)|
Alright, so I've been the worst person, and let this blog gather dust for an entire two months. Whoops.
Honestly, I haven't been up to much.
I went to Kitacon (an anime/nerd convention) at the end of August but other than that, and asides a few meetups with friends, life has been decidedly uneventful.
Mostly because I've not made the effort to make it eventful.
Over the past couple of months, I've lost a lot of my motivation to Get Things Done, and to Do Things. Everything takes more energy than I have, and more effort than I'm willing to put in. (Yeah I know, I suck.)
|August 365 Project Photos. Click Here to view larger (on 365 Project page)|
I am still working on a few goals, but really need to take another look at The List and decide how much I want to do some of those things.
Things I'm doing lately:
- Practising Japanese on Duolingo (not for a goal, but I'm on a 94 day streak! Yay!)
- Occasionally drawing hands (goal #001. Fill a sketchbook with artwork/studies of only one subject. I've a long way to go yet!)
- Gathering things for another goal, so I might actually do something I always intend to do, but take ages to get around to. (It's a cheating goal really, because it's something I do do, just not nearly enough).
- Trying to memorise every country in Africa (goal #033; I can name abour 30 off the top of my head)
- Continuing with 365 Project (goal #65)
|September 365 Project Photos. Click Here to view larger (on 365 Project Page)|
This time around, since I've missed two months worth of roundups, I'm not posting the individual photos from my August/September 365 Project, just screenshots from the 365 Project website. Click them to view the page and see the images at full size.
Please do go take a look, I've been practising with some different kit (70-300mm lens!) and some different concepts and techniques (high key & low key photography, 'splash' shots, surreal images, and more!)
And now, I'll go look at The List, and try to find some motivation...