Wednesday 17 December 2014

New goals!


Since I last mentioned new goals, I've added a few more to The List!
082. Go on a day trip
It has to be over 30 minutes away, and can't count for any other travel-related goal (that would be cheating!)
083. Ride in a hot air balloon
So basically I saw a bit of BBC's Glorious Gardens from Above and decided riding in a hot air balloon would be fantastic.

084. Climb the O2
I discovered it was possible, so I want to do it!

Today, Marcy of (Don't Be) Too Timd and Squeamish left me some suggestions, and I added the following three goals to the list...
085. Go clay pigeon shooting
Marcy suggested 'shoot a gun', which I've kind of done (rifle range when I was a child). But her suggestion reminded me of clay pigeon shooting, which I'd like to try!

086. Milk a cow
Well, why not? Some of my ancestors were farmers, so it might be in my genes?!

087. Memorise a poemThis may or may not be The Lady of Shalott, which I have never succeeded at memorising before. On the other hand, I may pick one of Longfellow's poems. Or Spike Milligan's! ;)
(P.S. Marcy's blog is great and you should read it)

After that, I was perusing blogs via feedly, and ended up adding another goal:
088. Go ice skating
I've never done it, but I want to!

Now I need to find out where I can milk a cow...

1 comment:

  1. Those new goals seem like they'll be a lot of fun. Hope you get to do them! :)

    ReplyDelete