Thursday 18 December 2014

What Happens When You Use A Broken Camera


Today I decided to go for a walk and get some fresh air. I took my old digicam with me, and braved the muddy footpaths to take some photographs.

Unfortunately it turns out my camera is on its way out, as this shot above shows!
I wasn't sure if it was the lens or the screen, but thought I'd carry on taking pictures anyway as the problem seemed to have a cool effect.

I wasn't quite prepared for this when I loaded the pictures onto the computer...


Looks mad, right?!

Occasionally the camera managed to take a reasonable shot...


You can see the trees on the horizon have warped on the left...yet my next picture turned out fine.
That path was muddier than it looked.


Despite how crazy and trippy most of the other photos turned out, this one I took of some sheep turned out fine.

I'm a bit disappointed that the camera is broken, because it has a lot of functionality for a point and shoot, but I have had it for a few years. At least I got some unusual photos out of it!

1 comment:

  1. That strange effect looks great, even if it wasn't intended. Perhaps sheep have camera calming powers that you've just discovered!

    ReplyDelete