I did a little shopping today, and I'm pleased to say that some of it will help towards goals on The List!
Sod Abroad by Michael Moran
I happened upon this book by chance when I was waiting in WH Smiths for my mum and sister to finish at the checkout. Was amazed to see it was only £1, and it looks good, so I can get this goal under way:
050. Read 3 books per month for 1 year(I was trying to read The Gormenghast Trilogy, but I may let that one lie for a little while--it's long and will take me ages to read!)
These came from the 99p store. I didn't specifically go in for chocolate, but I remembered my attempt to try 50 different ones.
A nice-sized sketchbook from Tiger, for a very reasonable £3.
Right at the beginning of The List is this goal...
001. Fill a sketchbook with artwork/studies of only one subjectI'm not 100% on what subject I'll choose, but I'm considering hands. I have always struggled to draw them, so this is a good opportunity to figure them out, isn't it!
Additions to The List
She left me a great list of fantastic suggestions on a recent post, and I ended up adding these:
073. Learn 3 dance routines
074. Write 3 songs/pieces of music (and let people hear them)
075. Make something delicious using something I usually hate the taste of
076. Make 3 sculptures
077. Make a short film or animation
078. Read a fiction book in another language
Some of these will be seriously challenging!