Thursday 21 January 2016

Take Me to Church!...in Finland


It's that time of the week again where I share the new music I've listened to over the past seven days (so far so good for my year-long goal!)
This week's post is going to be a quickie, because time has run away with me somewhat!



Hozier
Indie Rock from Ireland
Recommended by my friend Sara! I've heard of Hozier before, but had never actively sought his music. I really should learn to pay more attention to what music is popular in my own country, because I enjoyed the few Hozier songs I listened to!



Don Huonot
Rock from Finland
This 90s band was recommended by another friend, Rina! Their music and the videos I watched reminded me of a combination of Red Hot Chilli Peppers and I don't know what else? Haha. But they were interesting. I quite liked them!


That's it for this week! Wonder what I'll end up listening to for next week's music!
For the other music I've listened to for this goal, check out the relevant tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment