Monday 23 January 2017

Frozen Since Last Week


Since the beginning of the year, I've been working on a 365 Project (a year-long photography project in which the aim is to take at least one photo a day).

I've been so sidetracked by it, and generally head-fogged and irritated at the internet (FB troubles!) that I didn't get around to posting this photo for the Delightful Abberations theme challenge until now!
This is for last week's challenge, but it was also one of my 365 Project photos, so Lilia snagged it and popped it on the D.A. blog for me (thanks Lilia!)
The theme was frozen... It's been icy here for a good week now, and honestly it's a nice change from all the dreary grey clouds and rain we were getting.

I've been neglecting this blog for a couple of weeks, but have new things to post (especially a lot of photographs!) So keep a look out for what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment