Friday 27 January 2017

Tea by the Sea


Whilst on a photography-focused wander along Brighton seafront last week, I stopped off for refreshments at Brighton Fishing Museum Coffee Shop, which I'd failed to notice back when I went to the museum itself.
This turned out to be an error, because they sell tasty tiffin traybake!


Though the coffee shop doesn't have any indoor seating, it does have some little tables and chairs out the front, and some cushions on the wall between the coffee shop forecourt and the main walkway for the seafront.


The winter air was chilly, but the sun that day made it pleasant to sit out and enjoy the sea (and the sound of the guy running the coffee shop playing the ukelele!)
Next time I'm along the seafront and want tea and cake, I know where to go!


Eating at this coffee shop brings me another step closer to reaching my goal of eating at 30 places I'd never eaten before. Previous the new-to-me places can be found on my goal #36 tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment