Thursday 2 June 2016

Time Eater

Time Eater

Themes for the challenge on Delightful Aberrations this week included oral and watch. I decided to have a little fun and combine them!

The final image is made from two separate photos, with a great deal of photoshopping done to merge the two.

Unfortunately I have an issue at home in that there is nowhere with a good backdrop. Therefore boring old vertical blinds it is. On the plus side, I had a handy helper in the form of my mum (thanks Mum!) to press the shutter button for me this week, so I didn't have to race between the camera and the frame, unlike the last time I tried self-portraiture!

Would love to do some more surreal/creepy pictures. I just need that perfect background!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Even though you said the backdrop wasn't so good, I actually really like the way that the picture is mostly in shades of black & white and that the blinds look a bit like pinstripe. It really suits the whole aesthetic of the image. The giant mouth face is my favourite bit; "you" look so gloriously pleased with your "meal" XD

    ReplyDelete